Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Radio

I have electrical problems with my car. I suspect that the connection of the cables to the battery are very flakey.

Anyways, my radio has reset occasionally upon starting the car resulting in unexpected station changes.

The "normal" rotation is supposed to be NPR and AM sfbayarea talk radio. Now when I hit my normal cycle button, I cycle between some sort of odd pop station, NPR, a religious station, and my AM sfbayarea talk radio.

This morning I got hit with: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_j_HYMUakpk&feature=related
Some sort of reggae/rap/pop hybrid of "Angel of the Morning."
Of course, anyone with a modern clue will tell me that this is an old song from 3 years ago by Shaggy. Video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ZJNfAJlFcz8&feature=fvw

In any case, I liked the song.

And occasionally, I find myself liking hearing the preaching of the religious station. It makes me feel like I'm giving the other side a chance to convince me.


So, I sort of like the new, weird, radio rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment